Some people may be surprised to know that ERDINGER Alkoholfrei is a partner of the Bedford Running Festival this weekend and, even more so, that the beer will be handed out as participants cross the finishing line.
But ERDINGER Alkoholfrei isn’t just any beer.
Brewed in the Bavarian town of Erding in Germany and shipped all over the world, it is well known as a lively thirst quencher and refresher for hot summer days or after sports, coming in at less than 0.5% ABV and just 125 kcal per 500ml.
Its isotonic properties help quench thirst faster and has therefore become the beer of choice for many professional and amateur athletes who choose it as part of their fitness regime.
ERDINGER Alkoholfrei also contains the essential vitamins B9 and B12, proven to aid recovery after sports and protect against overexertion by reducing tiredness and supporting the normal functioning of the body´s immune system.
A varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle are important.
No wonder participants will be looking forward to getting hold of a refreshing drink of ERDINGER Alkoholfrei as they reach the end of their run in Bedford and need to rehydrate.
To celebrate the partnership with Bedford Running Festival, Bedford Independent is pleased to offer you the chance to win some ERDINGER Alkoholfrei giveaways – whether you’re a marathon runner or a couch potato.
To enter, simply answer the following question and email news@BedfordIndependent.co.uk by midday on 1 September 2019.
One winner will be selected at random to receive two cases of ERDINGER Alkoholfrei cans, two collectable glasses, two baseball caps and two active drink bottles.
QUESTION: In which European country is ERDINGER Alkoholfrei brewed?
ERDINGER Alkoholfrei bottles (500ml) are available from Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Waitrose, Morrisons, Asda and Ocado whilst 500ml cans are available from Amazon and other online retailers.
You can also enjoy ERDINGER Alkoholfrei at most Wells & Co pubs in and around Bedfordshire
T’s & C’s
1. The competition is being run by APN Consultancy on behalf of ERDINGER Alkoholfrei UK
2. You must be aged 18 years or over to enter this competition. ID will be required before handing over the prize. The prize can only be collected by the winning entrant.
3. Employees of ERDINGER Weissbrau, APN or other companies cooperating with ERDINGER Weissbrau are excluded from participation in the competition.
4. All entries will be entered into the competition, the winner will be randomly selected
5. The winner(s) will receive a case of 24 x 500ml cans of ERDINGER Alkoholfrei, 2 drinking glasses, 2 baseball caps and 2 active drinks bottles. The organisers reserve the right to replace the glasses with plastic alternatives if the prize has to be sent through the post
6. No cash alternative is available
7. The prize will be available for collection from the Bedford Independent office on presentation of the winner’s confirmation email. Office details will be given when contacting the winner.
8. Judge’s decision is final
9. Opening date of the competition is 27 August 2019
10. Closing date for entry to this competition is Midday 1 September 2019
11. The information you provide will be used for this competition only and will not be shared with any other party
12. We will only retain your data for the duration of the competition, unless you have granted us prior consent to contact you on an on-going basis.