***Competition now closed***
Bedford’s newest beer festival is this weekend and you and a mate could be there thanks to the organisers and Bedford Independent.
As media partners to what will be a beer lover’s paradise, we’ve been given a ‘fully loaded’ pack to give away so you and a friend can enjoy craft beer from near and far.
The event itself is being organised by the team at Beerfly, St Cuthbert’s Street’s popular craft beer bar, and it’s set to be a weekend to remember with delicious beer and street food.
As well as an awesome selection of beers from the very best local and national craft breweries including Cloudwater, Polly’s Brew Co & Moncada, they’ll be an incredible music line-up including
- DJ Mark Russell
- King Purple
- The Brass Funkeys
- DJ Sam Voidoid
- Son Of Dave
- The Ouse Valley Singles Club
The competition pack includes: 2 x tickets, 2 x wristbands, 2 x t-shirts to a session of your choice.
Sessions are as follows:
- Brewer’s Ball: Thurs 24 Oct from 6pm – 11pm
- Open Tap: Friday 25 Oct from 6pm – 11pm
- Day Dream: Saturday 26 Oct from 11.30am – 4.30pm
- Hop It Up: Saturday 26 Oct from 6pm – 11pm
To be in with a chance of winning, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us who are the organisers of the Hops and Dreams Craft Beer Festival?
T’s & C’s
- The competition is being run by Bedford Independent
- You must be aged 18 years or over to enter this competition. ID will be required to enter the festival. The prize can only be collected by the winning entrant on the door at the event.
- Employees of Bedford Independent, Beerfly or other companies connected to either of the event or competition organisers are excluded from participation in the competition.
- All entries will be entered into the competition, the winner will be randomly selected
- The winner(s) will receive: 2 x tickets, 2 x wristbands, 2 x t-shirts to a session of your choice. Total prize value £114.
- No cash alternative is available
- Judge’s decision is final
- Opening date of the competition is 22 October 2019
- Closing date for entry to this competition is 21:00 23 October 2019
- The information you provide will be used for this competition only and will not be shared with any other party
- We will only retain your data for the duration of the competition, unless you have granted us prior consent to contact you on an on-going basis.