As the coronavirus pandemic continues, one of the biggest battles is against misinformation, rumour and fake news.
Partnering with Bedford Borough Council and the NHS, the Bedford Independent and The Bedford Clanger are working hard to counteract this.
We have produced a four-page leaflet with everything you need to find out about coronavirus and the collective effort to support Bedfordians during these uncertain times.
From government guidelines to how to volunteer, we’ve got it covered.
- Government guidelines about leaving your house
- What to do if you have symptoms
- How you can stay fit and healthy
- Where you can get help or support if you’re struggling
- How you can help vulnerable people
- Where you can get business advice
“The majority of people are working together for the greater good, but there is wealth of misinformation and scaremongering – particularly on social media – so we wanted to share the facts and sources of trusted information in one place.
“We’re all in this together, and by working together, sharing the love, not the virus, we’ll get through this together.”