- Castle Newnham School
- Full time 31.67 hours, Monday to Friday 8.45am to 3.30pm, term time only
- NJC level 2A point 3-4
- Job description
We are keen to recruit a new teaching assistant to a permanent post as our SEND provision expands. We are looking preferably for people with experience of a similar role within the education system and/or the personal skills and resilience to develop in the role to support our secondary pupils and pupils in years 5 & 6. The role is to work in classroom settings to identify and develop strategies to support pupils in overcoming barriers to their learning. Working alongside teaching staff and existing pastoral systems you will provide an extra layer of support for pupils in the school. You may also be asked to deliver programmes of support for literacy or numeracy to small groups of pupils. The post would provide excellent experience for a person wishing to move on to a career in teaching.
As well as a supportive team and strong professional development Castle Newnham offers:
- well-behaved, happy, confident and enthusiastic pupils who are keen to learn;
- a school highly valued and supported by parents and the community;
- a nurturing, enthusiastic and committed staff, who can rise to a challenge;
- great opportunities to make your mark and to be part of something exciting and unique
To discuss the role in more detail, please contact Mrs Hedley (email@example.com) to arrange a telephone appointment.
Closing Date: Monday 18 January 2021(Mid-day)
Interviews: W/c 25th January 2021 (TBA)
- How to apply