- 24 hours per week (five mornings and three afternoons)
- 2A points 10-13
- Job description
We are seeking to appoint a Level 2 Teaching Assistant to work within KS1. 24 hours per week (five mornings and three afternoons) the contract will be fixed term until the end of the summer term 2021.
The ideal candidates will:
- Have current experience of working within a Primary School Setting
- Have a passion for supporting teaching and learning.
- Be flexible and keen to work as part of a team.
- Have high expectations of achievement and behaviour.
- Be enthusiastic with a sense of humour and a caring attitude.
We are committed to equal opportunities and safeguarding children. The appointment is subject to a DBS check.
Applications for shortlisting will be considered upon receipt and interviews conducted accordingly.
Closing date: Thursday 17th September 2020, 12 noon
Interview date: Wednesday 23rd September 2020
- How to apply