- Holywell School
- Cranfield, Bedfordshire
- Full Time
- MPS / UPS + TLR 2.3
- Job description
Job starts 1st September 2021
Permanent Full Time
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, well-qualified, inspiring Subject Leader for Science.
- A 9-13 Middle School with subject specialist teaching across all year groups.
- A caring, distinctively Christian, community-focussed Church of England School providing a Christian Values-inspired education encouraging all to ‘Live life in all its fullness’.
- A loving, supportive community with high aspirations for all.
- An over-subscribed and expanding school.
NB: As part of Central Bedfordshire’s ‘Schools for the Future’ development programme, we are currently exploring a long-term plan to evolve into an 11-16 secondary school.
- A learning community which provides care, support and guidance for professional development and growth
- Wonderful, industrious, caring students with an enthusiasm for learning
- Superb, professional colleagues who create exciting and inspiring learning experiences for all
- Challenge and fun!
We encourage applications from teachers who have a professional background whether from Primary, Middle or Secondary School sectors. We are proud of our school and our professional staff would be pleased to welcome you on an informal visit.
Closing date: 10th May 2021, 9.00 a.m.
Interviews: between 12th and 21st May 2021
- How to apply
- Information pack and application form are available on the school’s website. www.holywellschool.co.uk