- phs Group
- Job description
To ensure that all customer’s items and PHS products are delivered/collected on time. In accordance with PHS procedures
1. To install, uplift and exchange PHS products and customers items as directed.
2. To ensure the company vehicle provided is maintained as per company procedures.
3. To respond to urgent customer requests as directed.
4. To ensure all fixed routes are kept in order by updating your manager.
5. To occasionally cover for other members of the depot as directed.
6. To occasionally assist in booking of exchanged items, scheduling of the work and/or assisting the laundry in particular areas, this may involve spending time in the depot rather than on the road.
7. To occasionally demonstrate a route to a new or existing driver.
8. Ensure housekeeping is of the highest quality to provide a clean and safe working environment on PHS and customers sites.
9. Ensure company procedures are followed at all times.
10. Work under pressure to meet deadlines.
11. Observe all health and safety regulations and procedures when carrying out the above task.
12. Using handheld technology as instructed by Manager and procedures.
13. To act as an ambassador for PHS being polite and courteous at all times.
Experience and Qualifications
* Experience of delivering high quality service
* A methodical and logical way of working
* Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, with individuals and groups
* An ability to learn new systems quickly
* Experience of customer service and providing solutions to their problems
* Creative approach to problem solving
* Good driving and planning skills
* Clean Driving License with 4 years driving experience
* May be expected to attend an advanced driving course
Additional Relevant Information
This role may involve some UK travel and overnight stays as well as occasional weekend work.
- How to apply