- Holywell School
- Cranfield, Beds
- Full Time, Permanent
- Job description
Job starts Easter 2022
- A 9-13 Middle School with subject specialist teaching across all year groups.
- A caring, distinctively Christian, community-focussed Church of England School providing a Christian Values-inspired education encouraging all to ‘Live life in all its fullness’.
- A loving, supportive community with high aspirations for all.
- An over-subscribed and expanding school.
NB: As part of Central Bedfordshire’s ‘Schools for the Future’ development programme, we are currently exploring a long-term plan to evolve into an 11-16 secondary school.
- A learning community which provides care, support and guidance for professional development and growth
- Wonderful, industrious, caring students with an enthusiasm for learning
- Superb, professional colleagues who create exciting and inspiring learning experiences for all
- Challenge and fun!
We encourage applications from teachers who have a professional background whether from Primary, Middle or Secondary School sectors. We are proud of our school and our professional staff would be pleased to welcome you on an informal visit.
The information pack and application form are available on the school’s website. www.holywellschool.co.uk
Contact at the school is Mrs C Dinner, School Business Manager.
T 01234 750381
Completed applications to be written to the Headteacher – Mr MG Simpson – and returned to Mrs Dinner
Closing date: 3rd December 2021 – 9.00 a.m.
Interviews: 6th December 2021
All applications are subject to an Enhanced Criminal Disclosure check.
- How to apply