- Center Parcs
- Woburn Forest Village - Bedfordshire
- £10.61 ph
- Job description
The trepidation and excitement of Christmas is magical for all children. It’s a wonderful time of the year and at the heart of their experience is Santa. Every year he sees thousands of children and each time they leave with smiles on their faces.
From the moment you step into the red suit you’ll be totally focused on the job at hand, regaling stories from the North Pole and asking children about their Christmas list. Whatever question they ask, you’ll ensure that the magic is sprinkled and the anticipation of Christmas Eve heightened.
Your confident, kind and jolly nature will be backed by the ability to say “Ho, Ho, Ho” with plenty of enthusiasm. You will also need to be able to engage and build a rapport with people of all ages.
Experience of sign language would certainly add value to your application.
Due to the sensitive nature of this role the successful applicant will be required to undergo a Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) Check. This disclosure, together with other selection information, will need to be satisfactory to the Company for employment to commence.
Please note this is a fixed-term contract until 24 December 2022.
We have various fixed-term, part-time contracts available with a variety of shift patterns. Flexibility will be required as our village is open 365 days of the year, so you may need to be able to work some weekends on a rota basis.
- Excellent communication and customer care skills
- Previous experience of working with children
- Previous acting / entertainment experience
ABOUT THE BENEFITS
Center Parcs is a fantastic place to work and the benefits are as impressive as they are unique. Here are just a few:
- Pension Scheme with Life Assurance
- Colleague Recognition and Reward Scheme – offering a choice of Center Parcs and High Street vouchers
- Free use of our leisure facilities
- Discounted Center Parcs breaks
- 20% discount in our restaurant and retail outlets
- Access to Perks at Work Portal – offering a wide range of retail and leisure discounts
- An Employee Assistance Program – providing support on financial, health and legal matters
- Excellent opportunities for career development and progression with the opportunity to gain externally recognised qualifications
If this sounds like your ideal job, then we’d love to see your application.
Closing date: 02 August 2022 at 12 Noon
- How to apply