- Full Time
- Competitive Basic Salary - Uncapped Commission - OTE £25,000 - Career Progression - Company Pension Scheme - Company Car Allowance
- Job description
If you are looking to learn from some of the best in the property industry and progress in your career as well as being well rewarded, then look no further!
What’s in it for you?
- A progressive career ladder
- Awards and Incentives
- Compete for Top Achievers Trips
- Earn uncapped commission
- Get full training and development
We are recruiting for a Sales Negotiator to join the team in our branch.
The main purpose of the role is to generate and book valuations, conduct property viewings, negotiate offers, agree sales & progress sales though to exchange and completion. You will also be optimizing every opportunity to schedule appointments for the branch Mortgage Advisor.
Our ideal Sales Negotiator is…
- Preferably an experienced sales person
- Able to prove a track record in generating new business
- Resilient, positive and friendly
- A Full UK driving licence holder
Connells Estate Agents are part of The Connells Group, one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK. We operate under 11 different trading names, some of which have been synonymous with estate agency for over 100 years, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of services including new homes, mortgage services, surveying, conveyancing and more!
You must have a full UK driving licence and your own car to apply for this role.
Closing date – 17/03/2021
- How to apply