- Admin/ Secretarial / PA
- Full time
- Competitive Salary with Excellent Benefits
- Job description
Evans Halshaw is Pendragon PLC’s volume car brand and the UK’s leading automotive retailer for new cars, with 140 retail points across the UK. We aim for every customer to have a great experience every time they buy, sell or service their car or van with us. We know that a successful business is built from the skill and potential of its team. That’s why we recognise and reward all your hard work, loyalty and achievements with excellent benefits, training and internal career development opportunities.
Do you have a passion for delivering industry leading standards of customer care? Our Sales Administrator does just that!
As Sales Administrator, you will always be putting our customers’ needs at the heart of absolutely everything you do. You will support the team around you, working together to ensure all requirements are met and our customers are consistently satisfied.
What does the role of Sales Administrator involve?
- Accurately ordering vehicles with given time frames
- Allocate registration numbers and taxation for new vehicles and make sure all documentation is correct
- Work with the sales team through the sales process to deliver right first time for the customer
- Invoice and register manufacturer warranties
What do you need to succeed as a Sales Administrator?
- Experience in the automotive industry is preferable
- Strong administration and excel experience
- Be comfortable working under pressure
- Fantastic organisational skills and great attention to detail
We offer fantastic development programmes for all team members who are committed and want to progress and fast track their career within an exciting and fast-paced industry. Alongside that, we have fantastic benefits including a wide variety of discounts.
- How to apply