- Castle Newnham School
- 35 Hours per week, Monday to Friday, 8am – 4pm, term time only
- NJC level 4A point 11-15 (£21,166 – £22,911 FTE)
- Job description
Fixed term for a minimum of 2 terms in the first instance to cover maternity leave
We are seeking a Primary Cover Supervisor to support our pupils and staff in our primary provision mainly based on our South site on Goldington Road, however the role will involve working with our Year 5 & 6 pupils on our North site on Polhill Avenue. The successful candidate will be able to enthuse pupils to learn with a combination of great experience and knowledge, energy and dedication and warmth of approach. The role will involve working collaboratively and enthusiastically as part of the extremely supportive teaching team. You will need to be an excellent team player working with the existing cover supervisors, have a creative and flexible approach who can promote an inclusive learning environment in which everyone can achieve the highest possible standards. We offer supportive colleagues, great children who are eager to learn and opportunities for CPD. Candidates must be able to demonstrate a caring and sympathetic attitude towards children.
As well as a supportive team and strong professional development Castle Newnham offers:
- well-behaved, happy, confident and enthusiastic pupils who are keen to learn;
- a school highly valued and supported by parents and the community;
- a nurturing, enthusiastic and committed staff, who can rise to a challenge;
- great opportunities to make your mark and to be part of something exciting and unique
Please email Romana Tomei at email@example.com for an appointment if you wish to discuss the role in more detail.
Closing Date: Monday 6 July 2020 (Mid-day)
Interviews: Tuesday 14 July 2020
- How to apply