- Scott Primary School
- Full Time
- MPS & TLR
- Job description
Do you want to belong to a learning community where everyone is valued and nurtured to achieve their very best? Are you looking for a school where you can grow as a leader working as part of an experienced and supportive leadership team? Are you a talented and ambitious teacher looking to take the next step in your career? Then Scott Primary might just have the challenge for you!
The Governing Board of Scott Primary School wish to appoint a driven and successful teacher to our team to start from September 2021 in Key Stage 2. We are looking for someone who has a passion for developing their pupils’ potential as well as taking on additional responsibilities across the whole school. Scott is on an exciting journey of continued improvement, with the aim of becoming the very best it can be. This is a fantastic opportunity for us to appoint an inspirational teacher and middle leader who would love the opportunity to work alongside a forward-thinking, dedicated and supportive staff team, and join us on the next stage of our journey. This opportunity would be suitable for either an aspiring middle leader, or an existing middle leader looking to broaden their leadership experience.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has an expectation of high standards – of yourself, your colleagues and the children
- Believes in each and every child and has high aspirations for every child’s achievement
- Is an excellent classroom practitioner, who has a good understanding of what effective teaching and learning looks like across the school and can lead by example
- Is on a mission to continually develop as a practitioner, will embrace our Scott ethos and has a strong desire to be the best teacher and leader they can be
- Is able to build effective relationships with staff, children and parents
- Has experience of working in Key Stage 2, and has had some experience of supporting colleagues (individuals or teams) in a curriculum area, or in teaching and learning
- Has a thorough understanding of data systems and processes and can interpret and analyse data, in order to secure the best outcomes for all children across the school
- Has an ambitious and hardworking attitude and wants to extend their middle leadership experience, in preparation for undertaking more senior leadership roles in the future
- Is a true team player with excellent interpersonal and motivational skills
In return, we can offer you:
- A happy, caring school, where the well-being of staff and children is central to all we do
- Amazing children who are excited about learning and come to school with a smile on their faces every day!
- High-quality professional development to enable you to flourish as a leader
- Hardworking, supportive and caring colleagues
- An inclusive, welcoming and supportive school community
- A highly motivated team of Senior Leaders
If you are keen to be part of our Scott family, please contact us to request an application pack.
- Closing date: 14/05 9am
- Interviews: 20th May
A visit to the school website and our Facebook page will give you a good introduction to our school, and we really hope it will encourage you to visit us. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and actively encouraged, within current Covid guidelines, and can be arranged by contacting Julia Crofts, our Office and HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
- How to apply
- If you are keen to be part of our Scott family, please contact us to request an application pack. email@example.com