- Admin/ Secretarial / PA
- Full Time
- £25,000 plus benefits
- Job description
bpha are a forward-thinking housing association, on a mission to build thriving communities where people can live happily in a home they can afford.
We work right across the Oxford to Cambridge Arc, and own or manage over 19,000 homes. As one of the top 25 housing association developers in the country, we are committed to providing quality repair and maintenance services to our Residents. Our amazing hard-working team make sure our properties are maintained to the highest standard, whilst ensuring our homes meet the needs of our Residents.
We are currently looking for a Junior Data Analyst to join our Property Services department. This is an exciting role that will offer the opportunity for growth and career development for the right candidate. The main purpose of this role is to work with the Senior Data Analyst to ensure that we have good quality, comprehensive information about our assets whilst maintaining data integrity to ensure that data management systems and data collection methods are in place across the department. This role will be a mixture of home and office based.
What you will be doing:
- Ensuring that data in our asset management system is accurate and comprehensive and meets all applicable data quality standards
- Ensuring that the asset management database is fully populated with asset data
- Ensuring the flow of information between the asset management system and the housing management system
- Dealing with the preparation of planned works programmes, providing property information and tenant details etc as required
- Ensuring that data for all completed works is recorded and updated
- Updating and maintaining budget templates with contract information
We’d love to meet someone with:
- An analytical way of thinking and the ability to take initiative to drive tasks forward
- A good working knowledge of MS Office with excel knowledge being intermediate or higher
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good practical knowledge of statistical techniques, data manipulation and reporting with a high level of attention to detail
- Experience of collecting and analysing data (desirable)
- Ability to manage a large amount of data both quantitative and qualitative (desirable)
- Experience of using GIS (desirable)
If you are driven, naturally analytical and looking for an opportunity to learn new skills in an organisation that values its employees then this could be the role for you.
Amongst what we offer you is:
- 28 days holiday PLUS Bank Holidays!
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private health care
- Opportunities for development and professional training
- Discounted gym membership
- Retail discount scheme
Successful candidate will need to complete a basic DBS application.
Closing date Sunday 22nd November.
We reserve the right to close this recruitment if it is deemed that we have received a suitable number of applications. On this basis we would advise that applications are submitted as soon as possible.
- How to apply