- Goldington Academy
- Full Time, 37 hours
- Level 3D, points 7-11 £20,092 - £21,748
- Job description
We require an IT/Curriculum Applications Support Assistant to support the IT Manager in the day to day operations of the IT Support Department. The successful applicant would be required to work Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm.
Due to the nature of this role, holiday or other planned absence during term time is not normally permitted.
It is important for the successful candidate to be:
• an effective communicator with children and adults alike
• calm, personable and pleasant
• organised and able to cope with conflicting demands
• trustworthy and reliable
• able to work to a high standard
• able to take initiative when necessary
• able to follow guidance and instructions
• a team player
This is a good opportunity to join an energetic and enthusiastic staff team.
Closing date 2nd December 2020
- How to apply