- Castle Newnham School
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 3.30pm, term time only
- NJC level 2A point 3 – 4 (£18,065 – £18,426 FTE)
- Job description
We are looking preferably for someone with experience of a similar role within the primary education system and/or the personal skills and resilience to develop in the role with support. The role is to support pupils with social, emotional, behavioural and mental health needs to enable them to access the curriculum and wider aspects of school life. You will need to be an excellent team player working with the existing pupil & family support team. We offer supportive colleagues, great children who are eager to learn and opportunities for CPD. Candidates must be able to demonstrate a caring and sympathetic attitude towards children.
As well as a supportive team and strong professional development Castle Newnham offers:
- well-behaved, happy, confident and enthusiastic pupils who are keen to learn;
- a school highly valued and supported by parents and the community;
- a nurturing, enthusiastic and committed staff, who can rise to a challenge;
- great opportunities to make your mark and to be part of something exciting and unique
Please email Romana Tomei at firstname.lastname@example.org for an appointment if you wish to discuss the role in more detail.
Closing Date: Monday 6 July 2020 (Mid-day)
Interviews: Wednesday 15 July 2020
- How to apply