- Central Bedfordshire Council
- Local Authority
- Full Time
- £44,863 - £48,797 per annum pro rata
- Job description
An exciting opportunity to find your own personal greatness in a role where you will be responsible for the management and execution of a housing delivery programme on behalf of Central Bedfordshire Council’s Housing Service. The Housing Property Client Team provides a wide range of services to our residents including the delivery new homes and transformational building refurbishments – as well as the commissioning of large schemes.
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced individual who will be coordinate a large scale and varied programme focussed on meeting our housing demand. You will be responsible for managing a small and committed team. Candidates must be comfortable working at pace to strict deadlines – both independently and as part of an extended team – and be able to drive forward our ambitious delivery programme.
We would welcome your application if you can demonstrate:
- a proven track record in a construction programme environment (ideally within social housing) – with experience in contract and resource management
- that you hold a project / programme management qualification
- strong organisational skills and the ability to manage a high-profile, critical programme of work along with your own project portfolio
- excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to influence, negotiate and collaborate
- experience of managing an established team
- a practical, solution focussed attitude along with a passion for improving outcomes for the residents of Central Bedfordshire
Not only will you inspire others to rise to the challenge of delivering new homes in Central Bedfordshire, but you will make this new role your own and embed it into an already established and successful team.
Central Bedfordshire Council has its own vision and values that are integral to everything we do. Our vision is to make Central Bedfordshire ‘A great place to live and work’.
Find your greatness and join us in making a difference to the residents of Central Bedfordshire Council.
To assess your suitability for the role, you must demonstrate how you meet the key outcomes, accountabilities and competencies. To do this, you’ll need to refer the Family Profile, Role Profile and Competency Framework which can be found in the Recruitment Pack: Housing Delivery Programme Manager Recruitment Pack
For an informal discussion about this position, please contact: Vicky Stanwell on 0300 300 5015 or via firstname.lastname@example.org
For queries related to the recruitment of this vacancy, please contact: The Recruitment Team at email@example.com
Closing date: 23/05/2021
- How to apply