- Admin/ Secretarial / PA
- 37 hours per week (Monday-Friday between 8am-6pm plus occasional Saturdays)
- Job description
bpha is a Housing Association located in the Oxford to Cambridge corridor, which is committed to providing its customers with high quality, value for money services whilst continuing to develop energy efficient, sustainable and affordable housing.
We are currently looking for a Customer Services Advisor at our office in Bedford.
What you will be doing:
- Help us give an excellent and comprehensive service to our customers
- Deal with all tenancy based enquiries
- Respond to and manage all front-line telephone calls
- Action requests for information and assistance from our residents and contractors
We’d love to meet someone:
- Who is a ‘people person’
- Who can demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Who is customer focussed and has genuine empathy with others
- Who can work well in a busy environment
- Previous contact centre experience is desirable but not essential
- Customer service experience is essential
- Competence in the use of Microsoft Office is essential
Amongst what we offer you is:
- 28 days holiday PLUS Bank Holidays!
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private health care
- Opportunities for development and professional training
- Discounted gym membership
- Retail discount scheme
Successful candidate will need to complete a basic DBS application.
Closing date: 29th August 2019
Assessment centre date: 4th September 2019
Interview date: 11th September 2019
We reserve the right to close this recruitment if it is deemed that we have received a suitable number of applications. On this basis we would advise that applications are submitted as soon as possible.
If you have attended one of our assessment centres in the past six months please do not apply.
- How to apply