- Energie Fitness Gym
- 21 hours per week, mainly evenings
- £6.45 - £8.72 ph
- Job description
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Energie Fitness family. We’re a brand-new gym located in the Harpur Centre in Bedford. Energie Fitness is a national franchisee owned chain of clubs and Bedford is one of 100 across the UK and Ireland. We’re a locally owned family business which means our members benefit from being part of a world class fitness offering whilst being looked after on a personable level in the way that only small independent businesses can.
What makes Energie Fitness special? Quite simply it’s the Energie team and our unquenchable thirst to delight our members. So many gyms treat members as numbers and that’s not the way we do things, we want to ensure every visit leaves a great impression and our members look forward to coming back. We’re passionate about fitness being open to all, no matter your age, fitness level or ability. As our Cleaner you will play a key part in delivering and maintaining a perfect and safe environment.
The Cleaners core responsibilities will include;
- Clean, stock and supply designated facility areas (dusting,sweeping,vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc)
- Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects ( after training )
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Cooperate with the rest of the staff and assist staff when needed
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- Proven working experience as a Cleaner
- Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies
- Familiarity with Material Safety Data Sheets
- Good attention to detail
- Can work off own initiative and take direction where required
- Flexibility – hours can change due to the nature of the business.
Benefits include: Free gym membership, special Energie Fitness discounts and career development training.
Closing date: Friday 31st July
- How to apply
- Send CV or application email explaining why you think you would be perfect for this role to: firstname.lastname@example.org