- Admin/ Secretarial / PA
- Job description
Support Account Execs with efficient administration to ensure servicing of the designated customer base, together with reception/administration duties.
Reporting to: Planning Manager
- Assist Account Executives
- Ensure all customer enquiries are processed efficiently and accurately
- Raise production specifications in response to customer orders and handling associated paperwork.
- Raise batch data, ensuring it is requested in a timely manner, in order for paper works to be raised in time.
- Answer all customer calls efficiently and professionally as and when required.
- Ensure that order confirmations are prepared and sent within three working days from receipt of order.
- General reception and telephone work, ensuring that all messages are processed in a timely and professional manner.
- Type and prepare ad-hoc reports as and when requested by the manager/ Account Executive.
- Organise and create all paperwork for dispatches
- Liaise with other Account Executives and support as and when required.
- Manage the customer accounts in the absence of the Account Executive.
The above is not a complete and exhaustive list and other duties may be required to be undertaken as and when necessary.
Skills & Competencies:
- Excellent communication skills
- Competent in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to develop professional relationships with Account Executives to meet clients’ needs/demands
- At least 2 years in an administration role
- Professional handling of customer enquiries.
- Good attention to detail with data entry
- Good organisational skills for day to day workload
- Works very well on own initiative and within a team
- Flexible in supporting business needs
This position is supported by the Planning Manager, however has a direct working relationship with the Account Executives as well as other departments, Quality, Production and Warehouse, these relationships are critical to the success of the business.
The Administrative Assistant (Customer Service) will be measured on the delivery and quality of all paperwork, the service offered to customers, individual and team KPIs. The improved profile of what Central Pharma considers to be service excellence.
Closing date: 31/05/2021
- How to apply