- 4 Bedrooms
Property SummaryAVAILABLE FOR STUDENTS − FOUR BEDROOM FURNISHED HMO PROPERTY WITH PARKING ON THE DOORSTEP OF BEDFORD UNIVERSITY.
- 4 BEDROOM FURNISHED PROPERTY
- MODERN DECOR THROUGHOUT
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN WITH APPLIANCES
- DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM SEPERATE LOUNGE
- BATHROOM WITH SHOWER
- SINGLE GARAGE
- ENCLOSED PRIVATE GARDENS
- OFF ROAD PARKING
We are delighted to offer this 4 bedroom furnished property available for students or professionals .
The property comprises large living room, kitchen/diner with appliances, cloakroom, 4 Double bedrooms and modern bathroom with shower over bath.
The house also boasts a garage, garden and off−road parking for 2 cars within a minutes walk from the university, and town centre MUST BE SEEN !!!
Map & Nearby
De Parys, Putnoe and Goldington
De Parys is the smallest of the Wards in Bedford but is home to Bedford Park and its Victorian landscaped gardens, historic Foster Hill Road Cemetery and the Bedford Campus of the University of Bedfordshire.
It is also well known for being home to the Bedford Blues Rugby Club on Goldington Road. As well as the well visited Park, community facilities also include Robinson Pool situated next to Bedford Park with swimming pool and gym.
For schooling children can attend St John Rigby Catholic School (Primary), Goldington Academy or Castle Newnham with independent schools St Andrews and Bedford Boys School (Harpur Trust) also within De Parys.
To the east of De Parys, Putnoe sits underneath Mowsbury Park and Golf Course and runs down to Polhill Avenue on the south. Primarily a residential area there are a small number of shops located close to Putnoe Library.
On Wentworth Drive Mowsbury Park is well placed to house tennis, cricket, football and rugby along with Putnoe Woods nature reserve and woodland .
Four schools sit within Putnoe - Hazeldene Primary, Hills Primary (Hazeldene and Hills are located on the same site), Putnoe Primary and Mark Rutherford Secondary School and Sixth form. These schools also serve adjacent Goldington Ward.
Historic Goldington dates back to 1559, with the southern part of Goldington Village merging into Bedford in 1934 following which the area greatly expanded through the 1960’s and 1970’s. Three shopping areas are located within the sphere of Goldington and to the east sits Elms & Viking industrial estate - a large business park.
Goldington now has three shopping parades with the largest on Church Lane that includes an Aldi and Post Office. Bedford Cricket Club is also situated on Church Lane next to Goldington Green on Goldington Bury Cricket Ground.